Monday, December 9, 2019

DOWNLOAD IYEOKA YELLOW BRICK ROAD SONG

I know how possible we are We can go and achieve the inconceivable I know just how possible we are We can follow our own yellow brick road. Pressing on in the eyes of a wise man's conspiracy I come alive to achieve the spoken prophesy My friends wonder how I know when the storm is coming And I'm grateful for the moments that we build to become the Creators of shakers and movers of the melody We building our community I know how possible we are We can go and achieve the inconceivable I know just how possible we are We can follow our own yellow brick road Pressing on in the eyes of a wise man's conspiracy I come alive to achieve the spoken prophesy My friends wonder how I know when the storm is coming And I'm grateful for the moments that we build to become the Creators of shakers and movers of the melody We building our community Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds. Songs lyrics and translations to be found here are protected by copyright of their owners and are meant for educative purposes only. iyeoka yellow brick road song

Uploader: Shakree
Date Added: 18 February 2012
File Size: 54.37 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 16097
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





iyeoka yellow brick road song

Pressing on in the eyes of the child that's inside of me I believe the time has come for us to choose our unity Each moment that we walk on the path that will guide us to our rkad We can sing another song that makes us feel we belong.

Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds.

Is there something wrong? Pressing on in the eyes of a wise man's conspiracy I come alive to achieve the spoken prophesy My friends wonder how I know when the storm is coming And I'm grateful for the moments that we build to become the Creators of shakers and movers of the melody We building our community Pressing on in the eyes of the child that's inside of me I believe the time has come for us to choose our unity Each moment that we walk on the path that will guide us to our dream We can sing another song that makes us feel we belong.

There's no tornado that can stop us now.

iyeoka yellow brick road song

I see this fantasy taking me from Kansas to serenity These dreams that seem to come from somewhere over the rainbow These days seasons change just as quickly as yelow harmony I need to escape to awaken a believable journey Yeah, this is where we belong We belong on this Yellow Brick Road. I see this fantasy taking me from Kansas to serenity These dreams that seem to come from somewhere over the rainbow These days seasons change just as quickly as a harmony I need to escape to awaken a believable journey You gotta check out.

Lyrics bricck added by monikapa Video was added by monikapa.

I know how possible we are We can go and achieve the inconceivable I know just how possible we are We can follow our own yellow brick road. I know how possible we are We can go and achieve the inconceivable I know just how possible we are We can follow our own yellow brick road Pressing on in the eyes of a wise man's conspiracy I come alive to achieve the spoken prophesy My friends wonder how I know when the storm is coming And I'm grateful for the moments that we build to become the Creators of shakers and movers of the melody We building our community Songs lyrics and translations to be found here are protected by copyright of their owners and are meant for educative purposes only.

I know how possible we are We can go and achieve the inconceivable I know just how possible we are We can follow our own yellow brick road.

Pressing on in the eyes of a wise man's conspiracy I come alive to achieve the spoken prophesy My hellow wonder how I know when the storm is coming And I'm grateful for the moments that we build to become the Creators of shakers and movers of the melody We building our community

No comments:

Post a Comment